The Realtime Display Dashboard in CRM allows you to see the real-time status of every agent using Dynamics Telephony in your Call Center. This can be a combination of telephony status (ready, not ready, talking etc.) and CRM data (customer name, lead topic, dialer campaign name, CRM queue name, etc.)
- Realtime status of every agent using Dynamics Telephony
- Shows telephony state (e.g. talking) and CRM state (e.g. customer name) in one snapshot
- Shows duration and the time the state was entered.
- Shows Outcome of last call, e.g. SALE!
- No server required – data stored in CRM
- Full screen mode – perfect for Wallboard in Call Center
- Auto-refresh in realtime
- Can be filtered down per agent group
- Configurable thresholds highlight if an agent is too long in a state
- Threshold actions: change color, blink, send email
Using The RTD
- To access RTD, simply go to Dashboards > Dynamics Telephony Dashboard – Agent RTD
- The display auto-refreshes every 10s (by default). You can update now by clicking the update countdown timer.
- For full screen use the direct URL (e.g. https://yourcrm.dynamics.com/webresources/cts_dtagentRTD.htm) in a browser and press F11
- Add your own custom field to our RTD. E.g. to show how much CRM work done today
- Calculated fields
- Add / remove / reorder columns
- Add / remove agents. E.g. individual RTD per group
- Set sorting field
- Trigger a workflow