Detailed installation instructions will be sent to you when you register. This is an overview of the process.
Entities installed in your CRM
Dynamics Telephony does not alter of modify any of your existing entities. The following entities are installed in your CRM by Dynamics Telephony for its own use. They are stand-alone entities that can be uninstalled without affecting your own data.
- dialerCall table – statistical record for every call
- dialerEvent table – statistical record for every telephony event
- dialerCallResult – statistical record for every reported result
- dialerCallOutcome table – Outcome buttons configuration
- dialerKV – Global and per user settings
- dtThisWeek, month, day, year dashboards – Dashboards to display statistics
- dtRTD – web resource to display agent realtime status
- dialerUser table – holds the realtime status of agents.
Minimum CRM Requirements
- CRM 2011 Rollup 6 or later – yes we have click-to-dial for all releases of CRM
Minimum client requirements:
- Windows 7
- .NET 4.7 or later
- VC 2015 runtime (usually not already on Windows 7)
- 4GB RAM, 6GB recommended.
- 200MB HD
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firewall open to port 80 on any subdomain on dynamicstelephony.com
- Firewall open to port 80 AND 85 on http://dtms.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com
What you will need:
- Phone / CTI parameters (e.g. for SIP, the SIP server, username and password)
- URL to your CRM instance
- Your Dynamics CRM userID and password
- An Admin level set of credentials to facilitate entity install.
- Once you have the above, the install takes about 10 minutes.
- Go to the URL provided when you register. Click install on the landing page.
- Dynamics is a Click-Once install and will install.
- The first time you run Dynamics Telephony, you provide a CRM user credentials who has System Administrator role, and Dynamics Telephony will install the entities it needs on your CRM (you can easily uninstall these later if you need to)
- Start Dynamics Telephony again and run using your normal CRM credentials
- Fill in your CTI or SIP information