This is where you want to transfer a phone call to a co-worker blindly – without speaking with your co-worker first.
- Blind Transfer must be enabled in Menu > Settings > General > Allow Blind Xfer
- When connected on a phone call, Hover over the Phone Book button and make sure Blind Transfer checkbox is ticked
- Click on a Phone Book contact -or-
enter a phone bumber in the dial box and press ENTER
- The call is blind transferred and your line is idle
This is where you wish to speak with you co-worker before transferring the customer to him.
- With a call in progress, make a call on another Call Tab. The first call is automatically out on hold.
- When the second party answers, consult with them as required.
- Drag the second call (the active call) onto the firs call to complete the transfer
- With a call in progress, make a call on another Call Tab. The first call is automatically put on hold.
- When the second part answers, hold down CTRL and drag the second call tab on to the first call tab. You are now in conference.
Same as Conference Call except you can drop out of the conference and leave the other two parties talking, by clicking the red Release button.